ProEst is a powerful, easy-to-use estimating software solution that helps companies like yours quickly create accurate, competitive bids. With ProEst, you can create estimates, perform digital takeoffs, store project drawings and manage the bid day process using a single solution with one SQL database. A comprehensive materials database allows you to refine each bid to take full advantage of project opportunities, and accurately calculate the cost of any size project – quickly and easily.
Key ProEst Benefits:
• An intuitive user interface and Microsoft Office look-and-feel lowers the learning curve and makes it quick and easy to create detailed estimates
• A single solution with one database for storing all of your valuable estimate data means you’ll never have to search for a missing estimate or drawing file again
• A standardized estimating process increases efficiency, eliminates errors and presents a consistent and professional company brand
• Seamless integration with standard business tools, ComputerEase accounting and online plan rooms extends the power of ProEst well beyond estimating
Save time and improve budget accuracy by creating all the job details direct from your estimate.
ComputerEase can take the Pro-Est estimate and in one step create the following:
• Job Budget with detail by Phase and Category
• Parts list for use in Purchasing or for Inventory Pick List for the Job
• Schedule of Values for AIA billing
In addition, the job budget can be used for creating the project management schedule. So importing your estimate into ComputerEase creates a long chain of time and money saving events.
Custom Parts Database
ProEst estimating software comes with your choice of our pre-built, standardized databases for General, Electrical and Mechanical Contractors. And with the help of our staff, ProEst can easily be customized to fit your business perfectly, whether your specialty is Landscaping, Residential and Remodeling, Concrete and Masonry or any other type of construction.
The costs in the database are based on national averages and are easily updated for your local costs. Or, they can be adjusted to account for other regional or economic changes.
Ideal database for general construction, including commercial, residential and repair & remodel. The database is organized in the standard CSI 16 division layout and contains over 12,000 items and 200 prebuilt assemblies.
This is a very good database for Electrical Contractors, including Residential, Commercial and VDV Contractors, and is used to estimate projects of all sizes. The database contains over 13,000 items and 150 prebuilt assemblies.
The mechanical database includes Piping, Plumbing and HVAC. The database is used to estimate commercial, industrial and residential projects. The database contains over 14,000 items and 100 prebuilt assemblies.
For all other trades, you can customize any of the above databases or, starting from scratch, build a database in ProEst that will be specific to the needs of your business.
RS Means Databases:
We offer a full range of databases from RS Means that include databases for commercial, residential and other construction specialties. The databases cover work from site-work to electrical devices. The RS Means databases include a city index used to accurately calculate costs for specific cities or regions.
Bidding on a job often includes contacting your subcontractor for a quote on parts of the project. Obtaining these bids, determining best pricing and compiling proper documentation can be difficult, especially under a time constraint.
• Tracking all requests for bids sent to vendors
• Monitoring all responses received from vendors
• Highlighting the lowest bid received
• Comparing all bids received to your own cost estimates
• Ensuring deadlines are met with the bid management schedule
• Awarding bids to vendors easily
• Generating subcontractor agreements directly from bid management
Basically, the bid management features allows you to focus your efforts on putting together the best bid possible in a manageable and efficient way.
ProEst’s Takeoff software gives contractors a way to quickly and accurately measure lengths, areas and counts. This information can be taken off utilizing both traditional paper plans and a digitizer or digital plans and a mouse – right on the screen.
• Accurately calculate length, area and count
• Work with paper or digital plans
• Reduce the cost of reprinting plans
• Print color-coded takeoffs
• Work with unlimited sheets and layers
• Seamlessly integrate with Microsoft Excel
• Work with all Blueprint Scales
• Insert Text on drawings
• Use numerous line styles
• Use numerous area fill styles
• Use a notes section for all layers
• Magnify details
• See all dimension on screen
• Work in either imperial or metric systems
Training and Support
ProEst estimating software and ProEst Takeoff digitizer software is backed by a highly-trained staff of professionals with expertise in providing industry knowledge, education, support and top-rated training services to help you get the most out of your investment.
At our location, at your location or via the internet, schedule a training seminar to meet your unique training requirements. We tailor our training specific to your companies or individual needs. Whether you need beginner, intermediate or advanced training, Common Sense Solutions provides instructor-led training using professionally developed training materials loaded with practical exercises. Our instructors bring concrete experience to the classroom. They are working consultants providing real world solutions on actual projects.
Attendees receive workbooks and training manuals for future reference and practice. One person per computer means, “true hands-on training.” Small groups provide an environment conducive to personal attention where all questions are answered.
We provide post-training support with follow-up training to reinforce the learned material