The Benefits of Online Backup
With an off-site backup solution, your data is sent securely offsite regularly. You won’t have to remember to swap the tapes every day or take them with you when you leave so you are protected from disasters like fire or flood. And the best computer support companies will propose a solution that is continuously monitored and regularly tested to make sure that everything is backing up properly.
- Your files are automatically backed up every night right over the Internet. No more rotating and storing tapes – one more important item off your to-do list!
- Your data is safe from fire, floods, storms, viruses, hackers, hardware malfunctions, and human error.
- You can back up ALL of your data and not be limited to the size of your tape drive.
- In the event of a server failure, your backup system will be able to take over and run your critical applications while you are waiting for the physical repair of your failed system.
The data on the hard disk is always more important than the hardware that houses it. If you rely on your computer systems for daily operations, it’s time to get serious about protecting your critical, irreplaceable electronic information.
Data Guard On-Line Backup
The solution you are currently using eliminates the need for tapes as well as user intervention. It is essential to secure critical business assets and personal information with an easy-to-use, automated, online backup service. Our backup, archiving and recovery service is a powerful solution and comes equipped with encryption backup tool. This proven technology is user-friendly, reliable, ultra-secure and cost-effective.
- Unbeatable Security – Ensuring that no one but you can ever access your data.
- Fast restoration – Files are available the moment you need them.
- Block-Level Backup – Once a file has been saved once, the software backs up only changes, down to the
block level, making for fast individual file restores.
- Microsoft Exchange Support – The system has been built specifically to manage backup, storage, and restoration of Exchange files.
- Local storage – Designate non-critical data to back up exclusively to local storage.
Data Guard Plus On-Line Backup and Replication:
Our other option utilizes the fastest and most reliable image-level and application-aware backup and replication software for server environments. Image level backup is most important in the event that a major server disaster occur that will require a replacement server.
This solution uses provides all of the advantages of on-line backup, supplemented by three unique technologies:
- Instant Recovery – Save hours of restore time with fast image-based restore.
- Assured Recovery – 100% Reliability – Automatically verifies that your backup is recoverable and that the application data within the backup is recoverable.
- Bare Metal recovery – Recover to any location, any virtual machine or even dissimilar hardware with granular recovery
For documents that change rapidly and need continuous data protection, this option can be set to automatically send changes 2 to 4 times per day.
According to the US Bureau of Labor, 93 percent of companies that suffer a significant data loss are out of business within five years
Don’t be a statistic. Contact CSS for an in-depth analysis of your disaster preparedness.